Back to News
Do you need help with ?
Posted on 15 May 2017
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ?
- Money and Benefit advice, debt management and budgeting
- Local Activities and social groups
- Self-help and support groups
- Care services and carers support groups
- Volunteering opportunies
- Getting into work, training and education
Community Connector Service is available in our practice. It's aim is to help improve people's health and well being by making local connections between people and the services available in their community.
Every Tuesday Ainsley Martin, Community Connector will be based in our practice and can point you in the right direction and help you find local services on a range of non-medical topics to meet your needs and interests.
To have a chat with our Community Connector or to make an appointment to find out more, please contact Reception
Information about local services can also be found at www.carena.org.uk